Brukner & Khan’s Clinical Sports Medicine is the world-leading title in sports and exercise medicine, providing an authoritative foundation for clinicians and students. This complete practical guide to physiotherapy and musculoskeletal medicine covers all aspects of diagnosis and contemporary management of sports-related injuries. The Fifth Edition has been expanded to accommodate a much higher level of evidence-based content. It reflects the huge amount of new research and significant changes in thinking since the previous edition was published. The contributing editors are an international compilation of globally recognized experts within their fields. This is essential reading for sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, and physical therapy students.
Topics in Volume Two Include:
• Exercise and health
• Exercise and disease
• Harassment and abuse
• Special groups
• Maximizing athletic performance
• Nutrition for performance
- • The Medicine of Exercise comprises 16 chapters from the fourth edition, comprehensively revised and rewritten, along with 24 new and substantially reworked chapters.
- • Contributions from internationally renowned practitioners
- • Coverage of legal/compliance obligations (eg harassment & abuse)
- • Over 250 figures & over 160 tables
- • Fully indexed
There are no reviews yet.