Soft Tissue Congress – Module overviewadmin2017-11-20T04:56:45+00:00
The “SIJ” Assessment and Treatment Simplified
This presentation will include practical assessment and treatment options for the Sacro-iliac Joint (SIJ). Attendee will be able to immediately incorporate newly learnt techniques into their daily practice.
Participants will be shown techniques to:
• assess the functional and surface anatomy
• clinical assessment of the SIJ
• techniques to treat the assessed dysfunction
• prescribe exercises and stretches to complement soft tissue treatments
Elbow Pain – but I don’t play tennis of golf!
Assessment and management of elbow pain
• Functional anatomy of the elbow
• Common elbow injuries
• Assessment of the elbow
• Possible soft tissue management of the elbow
• Exercises and stretches to complement soft tissue treatments
Thoracic & Lumbar: Mobility, stability and factors contributing to dysfunction
In just over an hour we will take a look at why mobility and stability is so important and what it means for the lumbar in regards to pain and dysfunction.
– A Joint by joint approach to mobility and stability
– How lack of mobility leads to dysfunction
– Alternative assessment options for the Thoracic and Lumbar and what you are looking for
– Treatment techniques to restore mobility of tissue form the outside in
– Corrective exercises and taping to assist rehab.
Empowering clients to be more accountable and take charge of their bodies outside of their treatments
– the issue with adherence
– the power of ownership
– the neurological requirements of treating pain
– client ownership
– understanding an even playing field
– the drivers seat of regeneration
– theory into practice
High Performance in Business and Life
What does it mean to be a high-performer? In health? Happiness? Fitness? Business? Career? Sport? Relationships? Life?
Who succeeds and why?
How can we maximise our time, skills, knowledge and talent to produce ‘better’ in our world?
How do we turn our goals and dreams (theoretical ‘somethings’) into actual results (real-world ‘somethings’)?
How do we deal with fear in its many forms (procrastination, anxiety, low self-esteem, over-thinking, anger, avoidance) and how do we continue to learn, grow and evolve despite our normal human limitations?
Why do some people waste their time, opportunities and potential and how can we be the exception?
How can we become the calm in the chaos? The leader not the follower? The solution person not the problem person?
And in the middle of it all, how can we discover (or maybe, create) our own life purpose?
If some or all of these questions resonate with you, this workshop could be the catalyst for a new chapter in the book of YOU.