TMJ, C-Spine & Arms
This course gives you a greatly expanded ability to respond to stiffness, pain and restriction in the jaw, cervical spine and upper extremity. In addition to MFR techniques you will learn how to comprehensively assess and correct restrictions in the cervical facet joints. These restrictions are frequently what prevent full resolution of stiffness and pain from soft tissue release alone. There’s also gentle and effective joint mobilisations at the shoulder, elbow and wrist.
This course covers:
• Getting inside the jaw – assessing TMJ dysfunction and releasing the intra-oral muscles.
• Mobilising the cervical spine – learn a protocol of motion testing and low force correction for the joints in the neck.
• Working with the arms – learn MFR and joint mobilising that will greatly increase your ability to respond effectively to conditions like carpal tunnel, epicondylitis and adhesive capsulitis
• Over twenty MFR techniques that are learned through extensive student exchange and can be easily integrated into any manual therapy practice. You will learn new skills and at the same time enjoy release of some of your own restrictions!
• A review of relevant research into the physiology of fascia that can really change the way we work to make it easier and more effective
This course runs Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5.00pm each day.
This course will run at our Moorabbin campus:
1/18 Station Street, Moorabbin, VIC 3189.
Fee Policy Fees quoted by MIMT are valid from Feb 2020, however we reserve the right to alter fees at anytime. Cancellations received up to and including fourteen (14) days prior to the course will receive a refund, less $50 administration fee. Refunds or transfers will not be provided if less than 14 days notice is given. We reserve the right to cancel the course, in which case a full refund will be issued. By purchasing the course you are acknowledging that you have read and understood the fee policy and accept it as part of my enrolment.